Friday, January 23, 2009

Good morning on Fri, Jan 23

Hi,

Shhh - don't tell Toby but we have started decluttering his bedroom. It will require a lot of work again tonight but I think we'll finish it. Then we have Saturday to tidy up and I desperately need to get into the garden. It is a complete mess. However, I do have a few tomatoes on my plants and the gooseberry bush has sprouted some new leaves from its 2 centimetre shorn off branches. So there may be life left in it yet!

We probably need to do a run to the tip tomorrow with quite a few bags of rubbish from Toby's room. And I might get loads of weeds as well.

Of course, the biggest excitement is for Sunday afternoon when Toby and my parents return from Sydney. I spoke to Toby yesterday when he kindly took 1 minute out of his hectic play schedule to talk to me. Feel free to pop around for dinner on Sunday. It'll be an early dinner (and probably a Toby favourite like spaghetti bolognese). There are some presents to open for him still. And there are some Lewis presents under the tree too!

Oh well. There's Friday to get through still. The cloud is supposed to lift to display a glorious day. Bring it on!

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment