Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Jan 14

Hi,

It is an absolutely glorious morning here in Wellington. Hardly any wind and clear skies. A cracker of a day! The ride down was lovely. Mike wants to attend the Wellington Tramping Club meeting this evening but I am undecided whether to go.

I got an email from my sister to say Toby slept well but that she woke up with gunky eyes. Oops. We may have left a legacy in Sydney. My eyes are almost back to normal. Maybe another day or two of the drops and I won't look like the undead. I hope Karen only gets what Toby had. He had gunk once and that was it - no redness or anything. Go figure!

Last night we had grand plans to drive the wee green car to Waikanae and meet Sally and Andrew for dinner on the beach there. The green car has a flat battery. So flat we can't disarm the alarm. So we pushed it out the garage, drove the Corolla up to the back where the battery is and tried to jumps start it. Zip! So the car is now on the street waiting for the AA to arrive when we call them. We couldn't push it back up the hill to a safe place. If I don't go to the club meeting tonight I'll ring them when I get home.

So, we drove the Corolla out there instead of a drive with the wee green car to charge up its battery. The dinner was superb. I had a taste of everyone's meal and every dish was very tasty. It made for a late night though and Mike needed a coffee as soon as he got to work this morning!

So there you go. All fun and games here. Never a dull moment. Sometimes I long for some dull moments! Heheheheh. I'd get lots more books read that way!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment