Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Jan 28

Hi,

It wasn't a bad ride in this morning but the southerly has given us lower temperatures than usual. And although it is forecast warmer for the rest of the week, rain is falling on most of the days! Never mind - because I have Monday and Tuesday off! Yippee! I'll spend some time with Toby before school starts on Wednesday. He needs shoes and a haircut. And quality time with his mother.

Last night Dad collected wee Toby from KidsCo so I didn't need to ride there to get him. It meant a nice early start to dinner. I think Dad might do the same again today if I'm lucky. Mind you, I have no idea what to cook for tea tonight. Hmmmm. Homemade pizzas? I'd better buy the ingredients today then.

Not much else to report. Our evening went well. I fell into a coma very early (perhaps it was 9.30?).

Have a great day. It is midweek, after all.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment