Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Feb 4

Hi,

It was Toby's first day back at school today. He is in the Main School now, in Room 10 with Mrs Croft. He was very pleased to be heading back to school. He took off when we got there to play outside with his friends. I stayed back to meet Mrs Croft and then rode into work.

Toby and I had fun on Monday and Tuesday. Although I have to say he chose to play at friend's houses both afternoons. Hmmmm. We had a really good day at the zoo yesterday.

I really enjoyed the 4 day weekend. After having a long holiday over Christmas I didn't expect to enjoy it quite as much as I did. I might have to take 3 day weekends more regularly.

Are we still on to go camping this weekend with the Lewises? Mike and I are keen to walk up to Powel Hut while we're at Mt Holdsworth. Let us know the plan - if there is one. Aunty Sally has also sent Toby a letter inviting him to come camping at Whites Line West this weekend. Toby read the whole letter by himself and he was very excited to be invited. perhaps we can manage both (Thurs night at Woburn??).

Anyhow. Time to get stuck in.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment