Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Feb 12

Hi,

I am sure the week is crawling by - maybe the warm, wet, humid conditions have something to do with that. When will it end?

My parents get their new car today. I hope they pop over to visit us this afternoon. I'd love to see it. They have bought a Mazda 3 - in crystal white.

Mike attended the tramping club meeting last night and we have food to take in for the weekend tramp. I hope this rain is light enough to stop the river rising - we have to cross a river on this tramp. Toby should find that interesting. Mike thinks he may get a piece of rope just for him and Toby.

But apart from that not much else to report this morning. I think I need Weetbix and tea to get me started. I crawled down the wet hill once more this morning and made it in between the forecast "heavy showers at times".

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment