Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Feb 11

Hi,

We had a great GiRL night out last night (I have decided to call it a GiRL night out - GIlbert, Richardson, Lewis - because I'm a nerdy type that thinks up silly stuff like that). Mum, Sally, Vivienne and I enjoyed the movie Slumdog Millionaire. Some of it made me squirm (tortuous scenes on children not being high on my list of enjoyable watching) but the acting was brilliant and the scenery about Mumbai was fascinating. Perhaps we can arrange another movie night at some stage. My mother is keen on Revolutionary Road which is also well acted and a bit depressing by all accounts. Great, uplifting stuff.

Another damp morning in Wellington. But not a breath of wind on my way down the hill. I actually almost enjoyed it. But I did take ages compared to usual - I keep my speed under control when the roads are wet. Which means I ride very slow as my brakes are rubbish with any moisture.

Mike has tramping club meeting tonight and we need to sort out what is happening this weekend so I guess he may collect gear for us to carry.

When I kissed Toby goodbye this morning he woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. So the boys are having a great morning.

Time for my Weetbix. And a cup of tea.
Love,
Angela

1 comment: