Friday, February 20, 2009

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain telling me what a fool I have been

Yes, it's as wet as a wet thing! Water was running down our street like a river. Toby's jeans and feet were soaked by the time he got to school. But he didn't seem to care so that was okay. We'll deal with the pneumonia later.

Yes, it's going to be a very damp tramp this weekend. The MacPac shop has a sale so I might up-rate my tramping gear. Get some running shorts (that can survive getting wet), some gaiters, a jacket maybe, and some tramping socks. I've already used up a pair of socks getting to work! And my jeans are still wet too. The girl who sits beside me is so unreasonable, she wasn't happy with me working in my jocks and drying my jeans on her spare chair. (It IS casual Friday after all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment