Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Feb 24

Hi,

From a gorgeous day yesterday to a slightly wet Tuesday. Never mind. The road was only damp not wet this morning so the ride in was ok. The radio said it poured overnight though.

I think I am off to Mamma Mia with Sally tomorrow night (Vivienne - are you still interested?). Mike is working out the logistics. I think Toby and Mike will have Maccas and then go to the tramping club meeting - but sit near the door for a fast getaway if it bores Toby to tears. I shall let Alistair know today. Kara even expressed interest. I think the crowd will be mainly women.

Mum started her walking campaign in earnest yesterday and met me for lunch where I gave her directions to the waterfront walk. Should have been a lovely day for it. She bought a Macpac parka and is now equipped for Wellington rain and wind. I might see if I can pop over for a walk with her tonight too - after dinner and Toby is in bed.

Vivienne and John had fun in Napier. The aquarium dive saw them surrounded by pushy fish and the reef dive turned out quite well after they moved location and found somewhere with visibility greater than 2m! I think Vivienne enjoyed the surge over the tops of the reef. Heheheheh. Sounds marvellous.

Ok. Time to start the day. Pancakes at work in aid of the Australian bushfires. $5 should see me get a short stack. And Sally and Andrew have donated their lemons to a good cause!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment