Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Feb 10

Hi,

It is a wet morning here in Wellington but still really warm. Very odd weather. I had Toby drop off duty this morning as Mike was into work at 6am! Weird. We had a nice morning with lots of hugs and cuddles (I was saddened by the bushfires in Victoria and Toby cheered me up) and a nice walk in. I met Hamish (Mike's friend from Dunedin - married to Sarah - father of Ryan) at the bus stop and we chatted on the way in (it is his birthday today!).

I have a night out on the town with Mum, Vivienne and Sally. I must buy the tickets today. 6.30pm is the session and we're seeing Slumdog Millionaire. The place to meet is outside the Majestic Centre at 1730 (cnr Willis and Boulcott). Mum and Vivienne and I might grab a quick dinner in the food court at Reading Cinemas before the movie starts. Sally has a meeting and will be delayed a little. She can have a dinner of M&Ms and popcorn. Yummo! By the way, I stupidly left my cellphone at home (along with my house keys - Mike, you will let me in when I get home won't you?). So perhaps Mum can be the contact person? And if I had my phone I'd let you know her number. Maybe Mike will sort us out in that department.

Anyhow, time to get stuck in.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment