Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Feb 26

Hi,

Mamma Mia singalong was great fun. I had only seen it about 7 weeks back in Sydney yet it made me laugh once more (like I did before...). I was a bit shy to belt out the songs as the cinema managed about 40 people all up. So it wasn't deafening enough to drown me out.

Mike and Toby went to McDonalds and then the tramping club meeting. This worked out perfectly as they finished at the same time as us and only just around the corner. So we met for hot chocolates at Strawberry Fare. Toby had a late night.

However, he was up early this morning at 6.30am, so it can't have had too much impact on him. I had Toby drop-off duty as Mike took the Corolla in for a WoF. Toby and I had a great morning and we were away on time with no fussing.

I rode into work and was at my desk by 9am. Not too shabby.

Mike will drive home with newly warranted car and pick up Toby. Home made pizzas for dinner. Yummo.

I'll pop into see Mum after dinner and go for a walk with her.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment