Friday, February 13, 2009

Good morning on Fri, Feb 13

Hi,

Another damp morning - but not much wind. However, when I left work last night it was chucking it down. So I caught the bus home (got soaked anyway) and picked up Toby. He got soaked walking home (unplugging a dam of leaves in a drain contributed much to Toby's soaking).

When Mike got home I left to babysit the Sampson children. Well, I think I did. I never saw any children as they were in bed when I got there at 7pm. As per usual. I read a book on their couch and enjoyed a chat with Lesley when she got home from her parent/teacher evening.

Mike has sorted out taxes and various other bits and bobs. But his brain was going flat out when I got home and he never slept well. He even got up to watch quality TV in the middle of the night. Mad!

We're off tramping this weekend. I hope the rain is not as heavy where we're going as we have a river crossing.

Time for a cup of tea.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment