Friday, February 27, 2009

Good morning on Friday (hooray), Feb 27

Hi,

The weekend can't come soon enough - I've been a day ahead of myself all week so it has taken a while to get here.

Toby looks like he'll actually get to play soccer after school today as the weather is pretty good. High cloud at the moment but that should disappear. The weekend is shaping up to be the sort where you batten down the hatches and read books. I hope the southerly change holds off till tomorrow and the Twenty20 match goes ahead in Wellington tonight.

Aidan T will drop Toby off at Mum's house after soccer (so just after 4pm) and then I'll ride there after work (I should get there about 6.30pm). Mike will hopefully collect the car from its WoF work (uh oh - apparently it needs new shocks - why?) and collect stuff from our house before coming over to Mum and Dad's place to watch Twenty20 on the TV. We'll have a sleep over and head off to swimming tomorrow from there.

We're keen on Yum Cha after swimming tomorrow to set the mood for the Terracotta Warrior exhibit. I have seen them in situ in Xian, but I'd like to see the exhibit and show wee Toby.

The weekend is remarkably free. Lunch at Sally and Andrew's place on Sunday for birthday celebrations is all that is on the radar.

Ok. Time to get stuck in. I had Toby drop off duty this morning (I think Mike is getting too used to the early starts!!) and we had a lot of fun. He didn't have much of an appetite though - just poked at his 3 Weetbix. He'll tuck into his lunchbox though - he always eats all that.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment