Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Feb 19

Hi,

And what a mighty fine morning it is here too. Perfection. Shame the forecast for tomorrow and the weekend isn't this good. But then, everybody would want to live here.

I spoke to Karen and Tyler and Abby yesterday (and so did Toby - he loves a good chat with Tyler - he hardly speaks to anyone on the phone but her) and they wished me a happy birthday. They are all excited because tomorrow is Scott's 40th birthday - a huge event in the Kitto social calendar. Ummm. We really should have bought something for such a special occasion. Mike...?

This evening (well, 4.45pm) is our parent/teacher meeting with Miss Croft so I need to head away a bit earlier than usual. I'll be nice and sweaty for the chat with her. Heheheh. She's seen me in my bike shorts before so it shouldn't be too shocking.

Mike has to pack for his weekend tramping tonight. He's off tomorrow afternoon to the Kaimanawas for some bush bashing. With 6 women! He'll be the manly one that takes lids off things and scares out wetas from the hut!

Tomorrow night (in the forecast rain no doubt) Toby and I will go to the rugby with Dad (Hurricanes v Highlanders - go Ottaaaggggooooo) and some work colleagues unless they all pike because of the weather. Should be good fun!

The weekend holds excitement for me and Toby. Swimming at Huia Pool, lunch with Sally and Andrew, birthday party at 2pm and possibly the parade for the Cuba St carnival in the evening - all on Saturday. Then Sunday we're pretty free I think. Unless I have forgotten stuff. Which I may have. My parents may be taking their new car to Napier for the weekend to explore. That'll be great fun. I told them they can see Vivienne and John in the aquarium feeding sharks!

Toby and I may have to collect Ramble from the kennel if Vivienne and John are delayed getting back from their diving adventure. Any excuse to play with Ramble, eh Toby? Cool!

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment