Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Feb 17

Hi there,

What a glorious day it is today. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and there is hardly any wind. It also happens to be my birthday. Naturally!

I was up and about this morning and both my boys got up early. Perhaps it should be my birthday every day? Mike set his alarm super early to make me pancakes for breakfast but I passed on that and he helped me make the lunches instead. Toby woke up as I was brushing my teeth and I got a super birthday kiss from him. And he gave me one of his toys to take to work, so now I have a Mushabelly on my desk.

Tonight we have a plan. I'll ride home at 1630 and collect wee Toby. I'll get showered and changed. Then Toby and I will collect Mum and we'll drive into town for dinner at the Green Man. Then Mum, Dad and I are off to see Billy Connelly tonight. Mum and Dad have seen him a few times before I think. Should be entertaining.

So, have a marvellous day. I have Afghan cookies for my birthday shout morning tea (but Toby wants me to keep him one!).

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment