Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, we have two more takers for Toby ’s party.   We now have 3 confirmed – but that is including Toby.   Mum pointed out that although Duncan and Emerson have said they ’ll attend, if there is any delay in their flight back from the US they may not arrive.   Yikes.   So we are up to 5 children.   Mike is hoping we make the minimum numbers of 8 children for the party.   So far we have Toby, Gracie, Ashwin, Duncan and Emerson.
 
I was too lazy to ride my bike this morning.   The rain was steady and I couldn ’t face getting wet.   It may also have something to do with the three episodes of Heroes we watched and had us all keyed up.   We chatted for ages.   I think I saw 12.30am on the clock!   So I am a bit groggy today too.
 
Today I am definitely starting my Christmas shopping.   Lunch time I am out of here.   Oh – and Toby ’s birthday shopping too.
 
Ok.   I ’d better get stuck in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment