Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can't think in connected paragraphs anymore

... I've spent too much time on Facebook, so now I communicate in short, random sentences.  Like:

  • RIP Rushes Restaurant, Pauatahanui - it's gone broke and is closed. A few years back, used to be a fantastic little spot when you wanted to splurge after a nice drive over the hill. But the reviews tell its sad decline.
  • Sunny and warm on Friday. Gales and showers Friday night. Suny and breezy on Saturday. Changeable on Sunday. Hail and biting southerlies on Monday. Crisp and nice on Tuesday.  Welcome to Wellington in the spring!
  • Was a bit late this morning, because Toby just wouldn't get off the computer.  Which I'd normally be grumpy about - but he was trying out mathletics.co.nz and didn't want to stop.
  • Drove Sally's Mighty Red Galant in so collect them from the airport.  Gee, it's an old girl.  It's very exciting to drive now... as in, 'will I be able to brake in time??' exciting.
Well, that's my attention span done.  What was I talking about again?

No comments:

Post a Comment