Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Tuesday with Sally and Andrew and a good ride home

Hi,

What a gorgeous morning we have this morning.  An ideal day - although I can still feel the southerly is in effect.  I had Toby drop-off duty so we had a good leisurely morning and I managed to tidy before we left for school.  It was a good chatty walk in and then I hopped on my bike and blatted down the hill.  I beat a scooter down.  Heheheheh.  I also wore my sunglasses - that's how nice it is.

Last night was pleasant.  We played Mathletics for a while and then had dinner.  Tuesdays are quite relaxed in the Gilbert household.

Yesterday I collected Sally and Andrew from Wellington airport.  Mike drove into work in the Mighty Red Galant and so it was easy to colelct them.  They dropped me at work on their way home.  They look very happy and relaxed.  Sleepy almost.  Heheheheh.  They had been travelling since Sunday to get here.  Phew!  I can't wait to catch up with them.

Ok.  Time to start in earnest!
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment