Friday, October 15, 2010

The Thursday with no Gin Wigmore but a CRM party

Hi,

Yes - the concert we were supposed to attend last night was cancelled (Gin had a sore throat).  So we cancelled our babysitter.  Then we remembered we had a work party on after work, so we re-instated our babysitter.  Heheheh.

The party was good fun - caught up with the fellow project people in the pub and got lots of food.  Yum.

I hope the concert is re-scheduled for soon and we can make the new date.

Turns out our babysitter couldn't make Thursday night, so Hannah's mother babysat Toby instead.  As I came down the stairs to his room I could hear "Hannah" talking to Toby, but when I went in, I saw Lesley there.  They had normal family logistics for the evening, so Toby had a ball driving all over Wellington, picking up various family members and generally being one of the family for the evening.  And got to play with Chelsea and Brennan and eat pizza.  I think he'll be keen on that every night!  Thanks!

And today is wet and drizzly.  But should clear by the evening - when I ride home.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment