Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Wednesday with tennis, karate and Burger Wisconsin

Hi,

The ride to work this morning was great - the weather is supposed to be pants (I always think of Judith Holloway when I use that word - she says it with a great English accent) but the roads were dry and I hit another maximum speed on the fast downhill bit.  I won't say how much as it is starting to be slightly the wrong side of legal and I won't condone that sort of irresponsible behaviour.  Heheheheh.

Mike is driving in and giving me the keys as I want to shoot to Toby's school at lunchtime to watch him in the talent quest as he dances his way to Footloose fame.  I will be proud.  However, a fly in the ointment is my two day CRM training course I am on today and tomorrow.  Fingers crossed I can sort it out.

We have also (madly, with little forethought) booked a wee holiday to Samoa around my birthday.  Air NZ had some flights that looked cheap.  So we need to find some accommodation now.  Anyone want to join us?  We're leaving on Friday Feb 18 (and arriving on my birthday - I get two birthdays because Samoa is over the date line) and come back on Tuesday Feb 22 (we leave on Monday though and lose that extra birthday I gained).  We've got tickets that only allow hand luggage so we're going to live in togs for the 4 days.

Karate went well - I was hoping to ride straight there to see the end, but I was held up leaving work.  I met the boys at Burger Wisconsin in Northland and they took me home in the car - with yummy burgers to eat.  Mum and Dad were unable to come for the traditional karate/dinner special.  When we fend for ourselves, we get burgers!  Heheheheh.

Can't wait to see Toby dancing.  Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment