Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Tuesday with lovely evening weather and a walk

Hi,

Mike got back into town at a reasonable time last night.  Toby and I had just had dinner and Toby was talking to his Nana about the Wadestown Idol video when Mike got in.  He ate some tea and then we went for a walk in perfect t-shirt conditions.  It was absolutely lovely.  We walked to the Wadestown shops to play in the park.

Tonight is tennis night and karate.  Mike will ride home to get to karate with Gramps.  I think Mum is going to cook dinner - yummy!  I'll ride home and get there about the same time as the boys get there after karate.  I'm going to ask if Mum and/or Dad can stay for a while so I can go to the PTA meeting for Toby's school.  We have decided to invest a bit of time listening to the pulse of the school to help us make a decision about Toby's future there.  But Mike has to go to the tramping club for his tramp this weekend.  So I'm off to the PTA meeting.

The ride in was great fun.  Lovely conditions just like last night.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment