Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Monday with Keas, Keas and Keas

Hi,

Yes - Keas was huge!  We had 17 children running around (and several younger siblings from time to time), with two of them being older Cubs of Keas.  We invested 11 Keas!  I was expecting 10, so I had to "steal" Toby's woggle for the last Kea invested.  Toby didn't seem to mind too much.  Then we had dinner at the Sampson household, so Toby was happy.

We have an appointment with the principal of Toby's school today as we endeavour to get to the bottom of Toby's sudden (last two months) increase in talk of bullies and lack of interest in going to school.  Oddly enough, yesterday Toby brought home a merit certificate for possibly the first time this year.  Coincidence?  The cynic in me says not.  Anyhow, let's see what he says and where we go from there once we know.

Lovely day here today - I do think rain is expected this evening though.  But the ride down the hill was unbelievably good.  I think I hit an all time maximum speed as I pedalled like fury down the fast bit.  Of course, it wouldn't be over the speed limit.  But possibly my bike computer speedo read  54 km/h.  Wooooooo!

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment