Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Tuesday with lovely weather and a great bike ride home

Hi,

Yesterday was so lovely - and the ride home with Mike was late enough (about 6.15pm) to avoid any traffic.  It was calm and still and I got up the hill just fine.  And Mike changed my tyres when we got home to my road slick hybrids so I'll go even faster next time.  We spoke to Mike's parents for a bit (Ron was selling his Velocette motorcycles at an online auction so we watched that) - they are fine.

The kids may have gone to Staglands in Upper Hutt yesterday.  I spoke to Dad early on and that was the plan.  I think they would have loved it.

Mike and I walked in again this morning.  It takes almost exactly 55 minutes.  And about 60 minutes walking back home.  Not too bad.

Ok.  Time to get stuck in - and I need a cup of tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment