Friday, October 1, 2010

The Thursday with table tennis and migraines - nice!

Hi,

The rain has stopped just in time for Dad's birthday!  Happy birthday, Dad.  He has the day off and the kids are off to Skids (school holiday programme) for the day.  They have a movie excursion so I hope they have a lot of fun.

I'm going to collect them from Skids at about 5.30pm.  I'm looking forward to some Friday night fun.

Yesterday was so wet - it was amazing.  There were floods and slips everywhere.  Chaos ruled the world.

I went to table tennis last night for the first time in ages.  My cold is still there in some form or other, but I played ok anyway.  It was the last night of the season.  A big night - and they all missed Mum.

Mike is better after his migraine yesterday.  He'd have to be - it was pretty bad.  But he came back to work in the afternoon.

We walked into work this morning once more.  It was a nice morning for it and I felt better after the break from walking yesterday.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment