Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Wednesday where I forgot the title

Hi,

The weather has come over all yuck.  The lashing rain meant we took the bus this morning.  I think the walk would have been good though.

I think the kids went to a video game place yesterday from the text I got from Mum.  I hope they all had a good time.  Not too sure what is on the cards for today.  But tomorrow it is a Skids school holiday programme day.  They are all going to the movies.

Last night we went ten pin bowling and I hit 100 on my second game.  Yay!  I got the trophy for highest ladies score.  There were only two of us and the other woman was not having a good day at the lanes.  She was on 3 for a good 5 or 6 frames in one of the games.  Gutter ball was the common theme.  So, I won by default really.

Then we went to the tramping club meeting and it was most excellent.  A chat by a physicist here at Vic Uni about the Earth's magnetic field.  I loved it!  Learned stuff and now I want to buy her book.  Cool!

Then home to sleep.  Mike woke this morning well rested but discovered he probably had a migraine in his sleep last night.  Apparently he dreamed he had a migraine and now his head hurts like he did have one.  Very odd.  Hope he feels better soon.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment