Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Sep 14

Hi,

Well, despite a bit of wind, it is dry and clear out there.  I was in my bike gear when I ran up and down our stairs twice and started coughing and what have you.  I changed into my work clothes and caught the bus.  I have decided I need a few more days rest before tackling the hill back home.  But I don't enjoy the buses much.

Toby's production was great fun.  It probably wasn't quite as good as the first one we went to two years back.  This one had more plot and talking and more group action (Toby was one of about 80 possums).  The leads weren't great at remembering their lines either.  But I enjoyed seeing Toby up there (however brief it was).  And the work the teachers put in to get something like this up and running is amazing.  Good on them.

I will go with Grandy and Gramps tonight.  I hope we get to see Toby in the crowd scenes as well as we did last night.  Fortunately Toby ended up at the end of a row on our side of the stage.  I could see him peering around trying to spot us in the crowd.  Finally, almost at the end of his scene, he saw us.  I got a nice smile from him.  I'll have the camera tonight and take some photos.  I couldn't find it last night (it was handily in Mike's parka pocket in the laundry).

Ok.  Back to the work at hand.  Busy.  Wish I was off with Sally and Andrew.  They are walking in Italy this week (Cinque Terre) and I am sure they will love it!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment