Monday, September 6, 2010

Good morning on Mon, Sep 6

Hi,

Happy birthday to Abby for yesterday!  I hope she had a great day!  Our weekend was weird.  Saturday morning we heard the news from Christchurch of a huge earthquake there.  It must have disturbed my sleep because I woke at that exact time and moved to sleep on the couch (there wasn't enough room with Mike, Toby, me and the cat all in the same bed).

Then we went out to a quiz night on Saturday night - and won!  Hooray!

But Sunday I came down with another bad cold.  Mike's father's day celebrations were put on hold and he took Toby to a tramping club event without me.  I slept most of the day!

But, stupidly perhaps, I am at work.  Coughing and wheezing.  But no splitting headache so perhaps I am getting better already.

Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment