Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Sep 16

Hi,

Well, it was a damp morning this morning and the radio and the other passengers at the bus stop are all talking about some storm about it lash all of New Zealand that is (apparently) the size of Australia.  Nice.  It's going to whip up roaring forties conditions and hurl them at us.  So we're expecting fallen trees and slips.  Nice.  And we're going to to Ruapehu this weekend as well.  Probably good I was planning to take lots of books.

Last night Grandy and Gramps came to watch Toby at karate.  After that, we got Burger Wisconsin and took it around to Karen and Mike's place.  Toby had a lot of fun.  So much so, he said it seemed to him that we were only there for three minutes!  Heheheh.

I'm going to miss table tennis tonight.  I'm still too sick.  But hopefully next Thursday I should be better and able to attend.

Then tomorrow we're off to Ruapehu for the weekend.  Mike was going to climb Ngauruhoe but he's too sick too.  I am so happy about that as the weather is going to be awful and I would have worried quite a lot.  We might go skiing - if my lungs can cope.  And I'm keen to lounge around in a hot pool.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment