Monday, September 13, 2010

Good morning on Mon, Sep 13

Hi,

The weather here was a bit horrible over the weekend - but no wind at least.  Foggy wet weather.  I rode in for the first time this morning since I came down with this lurgy and took it very easy.  It was wet so I always ride in slowly anyhow.  But extra specially slow today.  Despite this, I still puked up a mouthful when my coughing overcame me int he basement at work.  Nothing a good wash of my bike gloves didn't fix!  And I feel ok now my coughing has subsided.

Mike was coming right over the weekend but declined into coughing malaise last night and again this morning.  He was getting ready this morning but if he fails to come in, I wouldn't be surprised.

Tonight (and tomorrow night) is school production night and Toby is a possum.  I must grab the camera from home.  I'll rush off to Keas and Mike will feed Toby and take him around to the venue in Karori.  I'm looking forward to it.  Toby was so cute in the last one we saw 2 years ago when he was a rabbit.  I wonder why they are always NZ pests!??!!  Heheheh.

Have a great week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment