Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Tuesday with a sore body and a nice tea

Hi,

It's a wee bit drizzly this morning but Mike and I walked in once more.  However, my body is complaining quite a bit about it.  So I think we'll ride in tomorrow to give my body a chance to recover.  Ouch!

Last night we walked home via Thorndon New World so my backpack had groceries in it.  Mike cooked up a great tea and by then it was time for bed.

I never heard from Mum and Dad yesterday - they were out when I rang earlier in the day.  I hope they all had a good time.

Tonight after work we're going ten-pin bowling (hmmmmm) and then to a great talk at the tramping club from a physicist discussing the Earth's magnetism.  Cool!

Then I have to do some homework for work - I am starting to study IT architecture and our new lunchtime training session is Thursdays.  Ooooo.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment