Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Sep 21

Hi,

What a beautiful morning - although as I rounded the hill on Mairangi Road I did ride into a fairly strong northerly.  I got up to 50 km/h on the way down and could have overtaken a truck (if I was silly enough).

My cold has moved onto a slightly odd sinus phase.  Whatever!  I am so over it.  Or as Mike said last night after a wee coughing fit - "No, you're not".  Made me laugh.

We had the last night of Keas last night for the term. Lots of fun.  We printed out Puffle Goblet pictures, and coloured them in, cut them out and pasted them onto paper cups.  Then we filled the cups with Milo and ate biscuits.  Huge fun!

We have a quiz night with Vivienne tomorrow night.  Mum is stand by for the table (if we need someone to cover an illness, she's coming in!).  Benjamin is going to earn some babysitting money by coming around and babysitting Toby while we're out.  Good on him!  We'd best get some rules in place for Toby to adhere to.

What else?  I think that's it.  Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment