Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Sep 9

Hi,

What a weird week.  I have been sick since 1pm on Monday at home with a cough that the doctor said has given me asthma for the first time in my life.  I think I may be post-viral now (and theoretically not contagious).  But having said that, we're wondering if I have already passed it on to Mike as he is feeling a bit poorly now.  So I just cough a lot and give myself a headache when I do that.  But apart from that, I should be good.  I can breathe ok for the most part - just a bit of wheezing every now and then.  Excitement plus.

Bit like Dad really.  He is in the same shape I think.  He must have had the coughing bug I had a while back that lasted for weeks and now he probably has this on top.  His probably merged together.  Maybe he's mutating a new version for everyone?

The weather is lovely today but I think it is supposed to go to the dogs later.

Anyhow - loads to do at work.  Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment