Friday, October 22, 2010

The Thursday with dancing

Hi,

Toby is in the finals!  How great is he?  He was so chuffed when I drove there in my lunch break and found him playing after his success.  Yes - I missed it.  The office had given me the wrong time - Mike was right all along.

But I can redeem myself.  The finals are today at lunch time.  I will see if I can swing the same lunch break deal in my training course.  Fingers crossed - again.

We have a long weekend here this weekend.  And the weather is supposed to improve.  I was in my bike gear this morning about to walk out the door when Mike asked if I had 5 minutes to check something with him.  When we were done, I looked up and it was hosing down.  I flung off my bike gear and into work clothes and hurtled to the bus.

Oh well.

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment