Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Monday with Cubs planning

Hi,

I collected Toby and Alex from their 3D gaming school holiday programme and on the way home in the car Toby said "I can't wait until tomorrow when I go back to the course".  I think that means it is entirely successful.

I went out to Cafe 162 in Karori for dinner and Cubs planning with Jo - the other leader.  We finished in record time and had a lovely meal to boot.  We think the two of us should plan every term near the start of school holidays and get it over with and ensure Jo gets a glass of wine along with it.  It must ease the burden somehow.

Back home to help Mike empty the soon-to-be ensuite area as Barry is aiming to start work on it soon!  Woo hoo!

Today I rode down into iRide and dropped my bike off for a service.  I got a loan bike for the day and enjoyed riding that into work.  It has a single gear and is very light.  I'll leave work at 5pm to collect my bike and ride home via Sar Street!

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment