Friday, July 6, 2012

The Thursday evening with chaos

Hi,

I picked up the boys and Liz from her hotel (she is in Wellington for two days only - like a touring pop star or something, eh?) and we drove home to meet Barry (he's going to sort out our new bathroom) and make dinner.  Sarah arrived unexpectedly to meet Liz and I ended up feeding them all for dinner.  Lucky I made heaps.

After they all left Mike and I finished off a bit of the bathroom space.  Mike demolished a wall and we are looking good for leaving it available for Barry to work on next week.  Hooray!

Last blog for a bit as we're all off to Mt Hutt for our ski week next week.  I can't wait.  It has been snowing there all week.  Yay!

Have a marvellous week.
Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. They do have the internets in Methven you know. We'll be blogging every day about how awesome all the fresh powder is, that's been falling all week for us!

    ReplyDelete