Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Wednesday with... nothing

Hi,

I rode home after a hard day and found that Toby said he wasn't going to karate anymore.  Mike and Toby had discussed it previously and Toby was keen to continue if Jack started in his class.  But Jack has apparently decided to quit karate altogether.  So now our Wednesday are "nothing" as well.  Really, this leaves us with me and Toby on Tuesdays with "something" and me with something on every month on a Thursday.  I'll have no excuse for collapsing into bed when I have no running around to speak of.

Mike popped home after his busy day and took his mother home and then rushed to tramping club to pick up crampons for his walk this weekend.  He is doing the Tongariro Crossing with Josh, Yingjie and Ilske.  I am most likely taking two boys (Toby and Alex) to hot pools or something as the promised skiff of snow doesn't seem to have eventuated and they really need 3m of it.  Not 10cm.

Busy at another client today and tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that goes well.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment