Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

It is still school holidays for Toby so nothing on for Wednesday evening.  I drove Mike's mother home and then popped in to see Sally for a cup of tea.  Very pleasant way to end the evening.  Drove home and Mike and I collapsed into bed.

Or should I say, I collapsed into bed.  Mike apparently watched television until the wee hours.  I had no idea.  And he says it is my fault that he watches television for hours when I fall asleep on top of him.  Something to to with being pinned to the bed and only being able to reach the television remote.  Really?  Hahahah.  Sure, sure.

My ride in was exciting this morning - but for all the wrong reasons.  Last time I rode it was weeks ago at the start of school holidays and it went into the bike shop for maintenance.  This morning I came to my first steep downhill bit into a t-intersection and pulled on my front brake as per usual and nothing happened.  Nope.  Didn't stop until a frantic grab at the rear brake pulled me up.  And there was traffic - that isn't normal either.

I rode in and I can hopefully stop by at the bike shop on the way home to see if they can sort it out. 

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment