Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

First day back at Cubs and I have to say, Baloo (other Cub leader) and I were a little over the boisterousness of 23 kids.  But it was a good evening - after I got the speakers to work on our stereo and the Cubs could watch Man v Wild.  They also loved trying to light a fire with the flint.  No one got that to work - even the adults.

Today is very wet here - but I took the bus in.  Work had lent us a projector for the Cubs evening so I had to bus home with it last night.  Hence the bus in this morning.  But I will ride home this evening after depositing the projector back at work.

Karate night tonight.  And tramping club for Mike - he needs to get crampons for his winter crossing of Tongariro this weekend with Josh and Yingjie.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment