Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Monday with dentist and pub quiz

Hi,

Still busy at work and the day was lovely out.  The evening was jam packed full of excitement.  I caught up briefly with Aidan to walk to her car and then a major incident at work kept the excitement levels high.  Wandered off to my dental appointment (all good!) and then back to The Green Man for the pub quiz.  Mike stopped off somewhere to chat to Josh over some beers, so our table was just the four of us (two work colleagues and Christine) and we won!

Mike arrived in the last round and he believes we won because of his efforts in the final round.  Sure, sure.

Dropped everyone off and home to bed.  Had a great sleep.  I hope Toby's first night at school camp went well too!

Up on the bus this morning.  I hate the bus.  Hahahah.  Will ride home tonight and get ready for Shakespeare in the botanic gardens.  Macbeth!  Yay - I love that one!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment