Friday, February 14, 2014

The Thursday with a tour of Te Papa

Hi,

Well, nothing much for me really.  But I did meet Helen for a botany tour of the back stores at Te Papa and it was so good!  I'd do it again.  It was supposed to take an hour but Leo was enjoying himself with an enthusiastic audience so he went well past 3pm.  I had to cut my tour short and head back to work.

I rode home in lovely weather after another hectic day at work.  Toby got a ride home with Magnus' mother.  Lucky for him because apparently he missed the bus at Scots again.  And he had an enormous backpack with him.

Mike got home early too and we ate dinner together and I mostly finished packing for the weekend!  Melbourne, here we come.  One more day.  I am rather excited.

And look at this:

Toby's hands are the same size as mine

Reading on the bed together - our legs intertwined.  Mine have nail polish on them!


We're away until late Tuesday.  And happy Valentine's Day today!  Kissy, kissy.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment