Friday, February 21, 2014

The Thursday with the hottest day of the summer

Hi,

After the fog cleared the day was indeed lovely.  I had a great ride home in hot conditions.  Great fun.  We had dinner sorted and Mike and I sat on the deck enjoying the evening sun.

Toby is actually a little bit sick and given he has school camp all next week, it was probably a good idea for Mike to stay at home with him today.  Toby has a cough. He is awfully flushed too - but I think that is sunburn he got at school on Wednesday.  He looks cute despite his illness.

The weekend is a bit busy.  Jack is staying tonight and getting collected at 4pm tomorrow.  Mike was going to take them swimming, but given Toby's cough, that is probably a bad idea now.  I am sure they will be happy at home, playing.  Mike and I have a party to attend on Saturday night.  I think we also have a computer to sort out.  And Sunday seems to have things in it too.  Oh yeah - Mike wants to do major garden antics.

Hopefully Toby gets much better in time for his camp next week.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I hope Scott and Tim had a great birthday yesterday!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment