Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Tuesday with Macbeth in the botanic gardens

Hi,

Well, my day at work was pants, but my day outside of work was great!  At least life isn't boring, right?  I caught up with Aidan for lunch and I was in the mood for talking.  I think she is probably still suffering from ringing in her ears.  She often does a lot of the talking, but not yesterday.  My soup went a bit cold.  Lucky my drink was an iced coffee so it couldn't get any colder.  Actually, the Mojos across from her work does the best iced coffee.  They call it a frappe there.  But it is gooooood!

I also cadged a lift home at the end of the day from her and Josh.  Got home and gathered up picnic ingredients, a change of clothes for Mike and galloped out of the house.  I picked up Mike and we drove up Aurora Terrace opposite work and around the corner to the gardens.  Walked into the Dell and caught up with Sharron and her mates for a fantastic evening watching a rollicking interpretation of Macbeth.  Everyone  in the cast was in a gang.  But it worked really well.  The witches were so energetic!  Yep - good stuff.

Nice set too
Got home and fell into bed.  Mike was up at some horrendous time to get to Auckland today for work.  I tried to roll over and get back to sleep.  Maybe I drowsed.  Anyhow, it is another lovely day here today!

Have a marvellous day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment