Monday, February 10, 2014

The weekend with bits and bobs

Hi,

Toby managed to "miss" the bus again on Friday.  Great.  He ended up at Isaac's house and worked out a sleepover for himself.  Mike had gone home with a migraine so I rode home and packed a bag for Toby and then drove it over.  It was the sabbath so Toby was wearing a special hat to recognise the Friday evening.  I think he also participated in some prayers.  Isaac's mother asked me if that was okay.  She's lovely.  We cancelled the cycle ride because the weather wasn't looking too flash.

Back home and Mike was pretty beat after his migraine.  We had a quiet night.  Up on Saturday to head over to the Tabor household for breakfast. I got yummy scrambled eggs from Aidan.  Actually, I had copious amounts.  And Aidan even had a wee bag of leftover bacon for Toby.

Mike made me an iced coffee

Mike looking staunch

Back home and Toby eventually arrived.  We did a few things - Mike hacked the ivy tree as it was starting to mean you had to duck coming down the steps.  He made me pass a chair to him up in the midst of the ivy tree.  I had visions of his mother's escapades balancing on chairs in precarious places.  But he was all good.

He's standing on a chair

Sunday I got up to go grocery shopping.  Then made the salad for lunch and then we headed off.  Toby was collected by William to go around to his place for the afternoon while we had family lunch at Sally and Andrew's place.  Caught up with old friends of Andrew's there.

Back home to do ironing and watch documentaries.  Then early to bed for me.

Monday morning is pants.  Pants!  I ran in the rain (and have hurt my leg) and then rode in and got even wetter.  Sitting at my desk drying out now.

Have a lovely week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment