Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

After work, I co-ordinated with Mike as he had no cash and no money on his Snapper.  I said I would let him know what bus I was on.  Little did I know, he didn't have his phone out.  I packed up and switched to texting him instead of emails.

Fortunately he checked his phone about the time I actually got on a bus.  So he packed up and hurtled out and got on.  I threw money at him from my seat and he paid in cash.  Hahahah!  Gilbert Plan success!

Bri, me, Jo and Momo - a Bri selfie on the chair Sunday morning

Under the duvet - again

Exploring the deck

Was that a bird?


Cooked tea - chicken fajitas for all.  Vege ones for me (well, onion, mushrooms, capsicums).  So good.

And... didn't tidy up much.  Although some laundry got done.

Had a good sleep - and hopefully everything goes to plan today.

Enjoy yours.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment