Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Nothing much - except a lot of coffee @ Machete.  Hahah.  I did catch up with Andrew for lunch and got Mike's helmet off him.  Yay!  And Andrew and Sally are away next week to Melbourne.



Ed's thumb, James and me having a Machete iced latte


And later with Andrew to retrieve Mike's helmet


Went to Spin after work as an extra bit of exercise - and then met Toby outside Arty Bees and headed home together on the bus.  He was filming for Drama class somewhere.

He got off at Wadestown shops for a fish n chips dinner and I headed home to try and sort out my life a bit.  That didn't happen - although I did hang out one load of washing.  The house is a complete tip.  It needs an intervention.

This weekend, apparently.

Right.  Hope your day is a good one!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment