Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Wednesday with not a lot

Hi,

Yeah - not a lot happening.  Although Mike went home from work with another migraine.  He is getting a fair amount lately.

Sunset just as stunning as the sunrise was...

Blossom and moon

A bucket of iced coffee from The Lab - with Bruce

My run was hard!  169 beats per min for the 30 min run


I did get a coffee with Bruce, down from the AKL office.  That was a good catch up.  Turns out he started two months before me.  So we've been at our workplace a long time now.

It was also exercise central for me yesterday.  Walked in.  Spin.  Run (that Serge joined me and Mary for).  So, I was a bit broken (read:  physically tired).  I skipped Spin.  Caught up with Toby.  Took him to sushi and then we drove home.

Sorted out tea for the boys.  And eventually went to bed.  Bit of laundry.  Not a lot else.  Mike helped his mother with her computer woes.  Sorted that!  Ooosshh!

Another gorgeous day here today!

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment