Friday, September 7, 2018

The Thursday before Friday

Hi,

The blog post title is a reference to a line in the podcast Mike and I are currently listening to.  He should get it.  Unless he was laughing so hard he missed that comment.

Looking cold in the morning 

Looking almost the same in the afternoon

Selfie with Rex

I got home after work - and discovered Mike in bed with another migraine.  He and Toby caught separate number 14 buses home at the same time, and played leap grog with each other.  Not sure who actually won.

Beef stew in the slow cooker was the hearty fare for a cold winter's evening.  With mash.  Because the boys keep requesting it.  Although I now suspect it is Mike that keeps asking for it.  Toby asked why I didn't cook it with rice.  Indeed.  Next time, Toby!

Slow cooker stew - it's the weather for it

 And wee Moxley likes to start the night under my duvet.  Smudge used to do that but grew out of it.  I hope Moxley continues to do it.

Moxley under my duvet again


We're up early tomorrow (away at 4am) to go skiing for the weekend.  All of us - even Jase.  He has Saturday off to join us.  Yay!

We're staying at Massey Hut on Turoa.  Never done that before.  It's a bit more rustic than the WTMC lodge on Whakapapa.  I will report back on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment