Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Wednesday with not a lot

Hi,

Happy birthday to wee Abby for yesterday!

Highlight of the day might have been an iced latte with Andrew at 8.15 or so.  We chatted about the weekend plans and I showed Andrew the Facebook messages he was missing.  Hahahah.  When I got back to work, I sent him and Mike an email to try and nut out any potential gaps for the weekend.

Well, that snowballed out of control.

I went home with Mike after work in the car and cooked tea for us all.  Stir fry.  It was so good.

Haloumi stir fry - yum!

Chicken stir fry - I was informed it was yum!

Iced latte and weekend planning

What are you doing?  Andrew is surprised by the test photo.
Also chatted to Jo a bit - trying to sort out some finer points for the transport at the weekend.  And then hit the bed and fell asleep in some sort of exhausted feeling.  But my brain was working, as I woke at 4am for some reason.

Might have been the weather.  It is still cold and wet.  And the duvet ended up scrunched in a bundle that had both of us in a fetal position to try and stay under its warmth.  Hahahah.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment