Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Tuesday with dinner

Hi,

Mike and Toby made me analyse my Spotify playlist.  Hahahah.  I am totally like a sixteen year old girl in my music taste.

They got that right

Pop?  Ok.  Yes.  



Energetic?  No chill music, apparently.  Like, none!

And... I listen in the mornings mainly


But, it was pretty accurate.  Go figure!

Jo picked me up after work and drove me home.  She wasn't super well and crashed out on the couch while I made tea.  Sausage casserole and mash.  Everyone liked it - it has been a while since I made that.

After that we adjourned to the garage to try and fix a few things.  Jo's driver window is stuck in the down position.  Not good in the driving rain we've got at present.  Her struts for her tailgate need replacing - and we ran into issues there.  A captive bolt rusted out and now we can't attach the new struts.

And we tried to start the DR.  Nah.  Not happening.  Battery all good.  But it didn't want to kick over at all.

We all went to bed in defeat.

But, hey.  Today is another day. 

It is so cold and wet.  Brrrrr.  Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment