Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Tuesday that should have been a Thursday


Hi,

How can it only be Wednesday this morning?  I have been at work for 5 days already this week, I am so sure.

Anyway.  What happened yesterday?

I had a lovely lunch with Chenda, Prasad and Pri at the Arborist.  Prasad and Chenda had work vouchers so I was free-loading happily off their winnings.  The iced coffee was actually pretty good.  But I didn't enjoy my fried tofu bowl.  There was something boring about it.

Probably the vegetables.

Wednesday morning walk in

Harbour looking stunning




Hutt Valley this morning

I got home at 7pm and picked Jase up from the station as he had a short working day.  No one was eating out.  At least, not in Khandallah.

As he and I prepped dinner, Jo decided to turn up.  Momo texted me about his inventory.  And Mike asked for a lift home.

I fended off messages and continued cooking.  Hahah.  Chicken schnitzels - but I had no breadcrumbs.  So I crushed up Weet-Bix.  And Toby said the dinner was good.  So I did well.

Moxley in the sleeping bag

We watched two episodes of Wynonna Earp before sleep was trying to claim me right there on the couch.  Jo headed home, Jase headed to bed and before I knew it, I was fast asleep in bed too.

Spin last night was fun!

Iced coffee @ The Arborist


My walk in this morning was stunning.  Wellington was putting its best foot forward this morning.  Any visitor will be trying to move here now.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment