Friday, September 14, 2018

The Thursday with movie night

Hi,

Not too shabby a day yesterday.  Got some quiz practise in during the day with Sally (work Sally) and made it through the day unscathed by life.  Always a bonus! 

Jo and Momo took me home in Jo's car - ready for dinner and movie night.  Mike wasn't too late and Toby wasn't far behind him.  We all ate tea - macaroni and cheese.  Not as good as my mother's one.  And according to Jo, not as good as hers either.  Well, there you go.  I will continue to strive to surpass the masters of macaroni cheese that pervade my life.  Stretch goal, but I am up for the challenge of it.

:-p

We watched Get Out.  Mike was jumping constantly.  It was a bit of a thriller that turned into a gore fest right at the end.  I especially liked the use of the stuffed deer head antlers to stab the baddie.  Snort!!

More daffodils

Farming Friday iced latte with Andrew

Moxley watched the movie too


Momo and Jo left to meet Denny and sell Jo's skis to her and I fell into bed, sure I would take ages to fall asleep.  But next thing I knew - it was time to get up.

Weekend!  Woot!

Quiz night tonight.  Amy Shark tomorrow.  And lots of tidying the house.

Have a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment